Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A little bit about Michelle

This is my first attempt at really blogging. I am not sure if anyone will actually read this stuff, but it seems like so many people are blogging these days. I thought I'd give it a shot.

I guess I can start by sharing a little bit about myself. I'm a "baby boomer" born Nov. 2, 1957, and I am a "born-again" Christian. That means that my sins have been washed by the blood sacrifice of Yeshua the Christ. More about that later, or in another Blog.

I was born in Harvey, Illinois. My Father was in the military, so we lived in different states from the mid-west to the east coast, to the deep south. We lived in Boston, Kentucky, (not sure which town), and Pensacola, FL (my favorite place). My father passed away in 1968, and then my mom moved us back to cold Chicago. (buuurrr). I vowed to myself that when I grew up, I'd move back to the south, where the winters aren't so brutal.

I come from a family of 5 children. My sister is the oldest, then me and my twin brother, and I have two younger brothers.

I'm married with three kids of my own. My two sons are grown, and my daughter is still in grade school. (She is an unexpected blessing from the Lord.)

Well, there more to tell, but I will end this post for now. I hope I was at least a little bit interesting, so you'll come back and read some more.

God Bless you,
~michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment